Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Cedar Key Small Boat Meet, 2012



The month of May, in Florida, can be absolutely perfect for a small boat rendezvous. And it appears last weekend was just that.







For us who could not attend the Cedar Key Small Boat Meet, in Cedar Key Florida, here is a link to some photos from Lenna Young Andrews (AKA creativelenna).








And a link to another fine set of photos from catboat willy.


How about all those people standing knee deep in the water in May? No wonder so many folks show up for this event!





Photo of Bufflehead by Dave Lucas.

5 comments:

Bursledon Blogger said...

Have to say that catboat Tootles does it for me!

doryman said...

So many great boats. There are a couple that I'd like to know more about, but I guess I 'd have to be there. (Not a bad idea).

Graham Neil said...

That's because Tootles looks like a bigger Scow Max.
By the way how's the renovation coming along?

creativelenna said...

Dave Lucas forwarded your blog post to me. I'm honored that you included a link to my photos from the Cedar Key boat meet. My husband Steven Deming was quite impressed as he already knew your blog (he works with Dave). There's certainly a lot to explore here, it looks great. Thank you! lenna

doryman said...

It's my pleasure to feature your great photos Lenna and I'm happy that you're pleased.

Please tell Steve, if I could afford it, I'd ask him to make me some of his paddles.